Process to create a profile
- Register as a performer and go to your My Account page.
- Fill in the “Headline” field. The headline is like a descriptive title, not too general, not too long that describes yourself. Let your personality shine! The headline will be displayed with your headshot.
- Headshot (Featured Photo): Your headshot is the first thing that casting agents, casting directors, and other industry professionals will look at. Basically, a headshot is a head to shoulder or mid-chest photo. This a required field in order to submit your registration.
- General information about your experience, skills, education, and disability.
- Direct link to your Youtube or Vimeo video. (Optional)
- Links to your website and / or IMDb page can be added, however, these links will not be visible on your profile.