Effective Date: June 18, 2020
- Agreement to Terms. By clicking on “I AGREE,” and/or by accessing the Website, the User confirms that he or she has read, understands, “opts in” and agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth in the TOU, which shall constitute a binding contract between the User and abilityE. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, clicking on “I AGREE” shall be deemed to be the electronic signature of the User. Whether or not the foregoing is a valid electronic signature, however, the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the TOU; a material condition on which abilityE is relying in granting access to the Website, and the User shall be estopped from denying the existence and enforceability of the contract created between abilityE and the User by clicking on I AGREE. The User’s right to access the Website is conditioned on the User’s agreement to be bound by the TOU. If the User does not wish to be bound by the TOU, the User must exit the Website immediately.
- Changes in the TOU. abilityE reserves the right to amend and modify the TOU in its sole and absolute discretion. The User is invited to monitor the TOU as posted at the Website to determine the current terms and conditions of the TOU as they may be changed from time to time. abilityE will use its best efforts to notify Users if and when the TOU has been changed and to secure the User’s consent to such changes by clicking on “I AGREE.” By accessing the Website after any such notification, and by clicking on “I AGREE” at any time after any such notification, the User ratifies, approves and agrees to be bound by any such changes. If the User does not agree to be bound by the current TOU, the User must exit the Website and cease all use of its content, resources and facilities.
- The Website. The Website, as the term is used in the TOU, it refers to https://abilitye.com/.
- Responsibility for Access to the Website. The User is solely and strictly responsible for ensuring that their account information, facilities and premises are secure and accessible only to individuals who are authorized by the User to access the Website. The User is strictly liable and responsible for all activity and conduct by individuals who access the Website by means of the foregoing, and the User’s indemnity obligations as set forth in Section 16 below shall apply to any such activity and conduct. For that reason, the User is cautioned and encouraged to install, maintain and supervise appropriate security restrictions to control access to the Website.
- Special Terms Applicable to Categories of Users
(a) Talent and their authorized representatives to upload résumés, photographs, audio and audiovisual clips, artwork, text, and other information and materials (collectively, “Talent Submissions”) to the Website will henceforth be known as Talent, and
(b) Casting Directors, Production Companies, Studios, Agents, Managers and other potential employers of performers to view the Talent Submissions, and
(c) The viewing of abilityE by Users who are authorized to do so.
Various terms and conditions for the access or use of these resources and facilities, such as functions, descriptions, instructions and other particulars regarding these resources and facilities, are posted on the Website and are incorporated by reference in the TOU. The following terms and conditions apply to specific categories of Users.
5.1 Representatives. Users who are talent representatives, hereby represent and warrant to abilityE as follows: (a) they are a fully authorized Talent Agency or Talent Management Company ; (b) seek to be able to view the Talent Submissions and request contact with Users not currently represented, (c) at times, agree to be contacted by another User with an offer so as to negotiate a contract for that User thereby becoming that User’s representative, (d) they are duly licensed as talent agents or talent managers, or are otherwise authorized to post Talent Submissions, under the applicable laws of the place where they do business. abilityE does not make any representations, warranties, indemnities or guarantees that use of the Website or the other products and services of abilityE will result in bona fide offers of employment or employment. Under no circumstances shall abilityE be deemed to have encouraged and/or induced any User to post Talent Submissions to the database maintained by abilityE merely by making such database available for use; rather, any such postings shall be the sole decision of the User alone acting at the User’s own initiative in strict compliance with the TOU and all applicable laws.
5.2 Casting: Casting Directors, Production Companies, Studios, Etc. Users who are casting directors and/or production companies, studios and other Users who make casting decisions hereby represent and warrant to abilityE that they are bona fide prospective employers of performers in the production of entertainment and/or advertising, and/or they are engaged in the business of, among other things, recommending the employment of performers to others who are engaged in the production of entertainment and/or advertising, and acknowledge and agree that access to Talent Submissions is granted for such purposes only and for no other purpose whatsoever. By way of example only, and without limiting the foregoing, the contents and facilities of abilityE shall not be used to offer revenue-generating products and services sold by the Users who are casting directors to performers or their talent representatives and/or to extend social or personal contacts and communications to performers or their talent representatives.
5.3 Parental Consent to Provide Information About Minors. All Users agree that it is the sole responsibility of the User, if under 18 years of age, to secure all legally necessary consents and permissions before providing abilityE with information about Users who are under the age of 18 for all of the uses contemplated in the TOU, and hereby expressly represent and warrant to abilityE that they have done so. Each such User expressly acknowledges and agrees that abilityE is entitled to and will rely on the foregoing representations, warranties and agreements of the User in accepting and using Talent Submissions about minor performers, and that abilityE shall have the right to terminate the TOU if the User is in breach or default of the foregoing representations, warranties and agreements.
5.4 All Users. Each User represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees as follows:
(a) User Is Authorized. The User is 18 years of age or older and is authorized and empowered to enter into and perform their obligations under the TOU.
(c) User Assures Accuracy in Providing Information. All aspects and elements of the Talent Submissions, including but not limited to the name(s), age, work experience, educational background, representation and contact information of the performer represented by the User, are current, correct, complete and accurate at the time it is submitted, and the User shall regularly update any and all such information by notice in writing to abilityE in order to ensure that it remains current, correct, complete and accurate.
(d) User Has Authority or Has Obtained Permission. The Talent Submissions are owned and controlled exclusively by the User who uploaded or otherwise provided them to abilityE and can be used by abilityE and/or its clients as contemplated in the TOU without the knowledge, consent, or approval of any third party, and will not expose abilityE and/or its clients to any liability of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to claims based on breach, fraud, infringement, misappropriation, impairment, and/or interference with rights under contract, copyright, trademark, false advertising, unfair competition, privacy, publicity, confidentiality, and/or defamation and/or claims based on violation of any law, statute, rule or regulation. By way of example only, and without limiting the foregoing, if the notification and/or permission of any third party is required for any uses of the Talent Submissions by abilityE and its clients, then User has secured such permission in writing prior to submitting any of the Talent Submissions and will provide correct and complete copies of such written permissions to abilityE upon its request.
(e) Talent Submissions May Not Contain Offensive Material. No portion of the Talent Submissions is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, pornographic, abusive, threatening, criminal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate or objectionable, and abilityE shall have the ongoing and unfettered right to review the Talent Submissions, monitor the access to and use of the Website by the User, and to refuse or remove any of the Talent Submissions that abilityE deems to be inappropriate or objectionable in its sole and absolute discretion. However, abilityE does not undertake to screen the Talent Submissions, and/or materials provided by third parties, and shall have no duty to do so. abilityE disclaims any affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of the Talent Submissions and/or any materials submitted by third parties.
(f) User Acquires No Rights. Except as to rights in the Talent Submissions owned by the User who uploaded or otherwise provided them to abilityE, any User who views the Talent Submissions acquires no rights of any kind whatsoever in and to the information, content and materials made available through the Website with the sole exception of the limited license(s) granted by abilityE to the User in Section 6 below.
(g) No Use for Any Purpose Not Expressly Authorized. All Users are obliged to receive, hold and use the Talent Submissions and abilityE in strict trust and confidence, and shall not use such materials for any purpose not expressly authorized in the TOU (which incorporates by reference various terms and conditions that are posted on the Website), and shall not share, copy, post, transmit, broadcast, exhibit or otherwise use such materials for any other purpose.
(h) No Copying, Sharing or Posting. By way of example only, and without limiting the foregoing, none of the Talent Submissions may be copied, shared, and/or posted on any social networking or content-sharing website of any kind whatsoever.
(i) No Linking by User. The User may not link from his, her or its websites to any portion of the Website.
(j) Prohibited Conduct. The User shall not access or use the Website for any purpose except those specifically authorized by abilityE. The User, whether alone and/or in conjunction with others, shall not engage in any activity or conduct that results, whether directly or indirectly, in the disruption or interruption of the Website; the interference with access and/or use of the Website by other users; the addition, deletion and/or modification of the Website; the collection, recording, storage, and/or use of personal data about other users of the Website; the breach, or attempt to breach, the security and/or authentication features of the Website; the modification, reverse engineering, recompilation, decoding, disassembly or otherwise accessing of the source code used by abilityE in connection with the Website; the linking to the Website in any manner that is false or misleading to the user; the use of the Website to send unsolicited communications, whether personal or commercial in nature; the use of the Website’s domain name(s) as a pseudonymous return email address; and/or the registration or use of any domain name that contains or is confusingly similar to the Website domain name(s). Without limiting the foregoing, and by way of example only, the User may not introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, or other software of any kind whatsoever, or engage in any nefarious activity or forgery of any information that states or suggests a false affiliation or origin of emails and other electronic matter.
(k) No Endorsements or Guarantees by abilityE. The User acknowledges and agrees that abilityE does not endorse or guarantee any of the Talent Submissions that are made available through the Website, and/or any of the Users who may access the Website, and/or any third-party advertising or links that may be displayed at the Website, and that abilityE shall have no responsibility or liability for such matter or for such persons.
(l) Rights in Talent Submissions. All rights in Talent Submissions as submitted by Users who are talent and/or talent representatives are reserved to the Users, subject to the rights of abilityE under the TOU. However, the User shall acquire no rights of any kind in any alterations, modifications, revisions or additions to the Talent Submissions developed by abilityE.
- Licensing of Rights.
6.1 By the User to abilityE. The User hereby grants a license to abilityE to generally use the Talent Submissions, in whole or in part, alone and/or in conjunction with other materials, but only in connection with the services of abilityE and its affiliates as made available at in connection with the Website pursuant to the TOU. The license granted by the User to abilityE is non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully transferable and sublicensable, applicable throughout the world, in any and all languages and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, and shall remain in full force and effect as set forth in Section 10 below. Subject to the rights of abilityE and its sublicensees under the license granted here and the other terms and conditions of the TOU, the User reserves the copyright and all other intellectual rights in and to the Talent Submissions.
6.2 By abilityE to the User. Conditioned on the receipt and acceptance of order(s) from the User for the purchase of services from the User (Talent is expressly exempt from sections 6.2 and 7 as this site will never charge nor attempt to collect money or any monetary value from Talent for use of this site.)
as described in Section 7 below, abilityE hereby grants a limited license to the User to access and use the Website as set forth in the TOU (which incorporate by reference various terms and conditions posted at the Website. The User specifically acknowledges and agrees to be bound by special terms, conditions and limitations that are applicable to Talent Submissions and other products and services of abilityE, and the various terms, conditions and limitations that are applicable to various categories of Users. The license is personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable, conditioned on payment in full of amounts owed by the User to abilityE, and shall remain in effect as set forth in Section 10 below. Subject to the right of the User to access and use the Website and other products and services of abilityE as set forth in the TOU, and excluding content licensed to abilityE for use on the Website (such as, by way of example only, the Talent Submissions and third-party advertising), abilityE reserves ownership of copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Website, their contents, and its other products and services (“abilityE Materials”).
6.3 Use of Profile Information. Talent and user profile content, videos, images and other miscellaneous content on abilityE.com are copyrighted and proprietary and may not be downloaded, stored, copied or shared in any form outside of abilityE.com without express written permission from abilityE.
6.4 No Contact for Purposes of Solicitation, Advertising, Marketing or Promotion. The User is expressly prohibited from using information displayed at the Website for the purpose of contacting any performers or other third parties for purposes of solicitation, advertising, marketing or promotion of goods and services of any kind whatsoever. By way of example only, and without limiting the foregoing, no User who purports to be a casting director may solicit talent to participate in an acting class or to purchase other goods and services from the User outside the project for which a casting opportunity has been posted.
- Services to Be Provided by abilityE. Upon acceptance by abilityE of any order(s) from the User to purchase services as offered at the Website, and receipt of payment in full for such order(s) by abilityE, and conditioned on the strict compliance of the User with the TOU, abilityE agrees to provide the services on the terms and conditions and at the prices set forth on the Website and/or any related agreements and other documents in connection with each such transaction, all of which are incorporated by reference in the TOU.
10.1 Access to abilityE. As to the use of abilityE by the Users who are Talent, the term during which abilityE will make the Website access available to such Users, and the term during which such Users may make use of the Website as permitted under the TOU shall be ongoing unless Talent deletes their account or a breach in the TOU is caused. abilityE will never charge nor attempt to collect money or any monetary value from Talent for use of this site.
10.2 Access to Talent Submissions by Casting. As to the use of Talent Submissions by Users who are Casting, the term during which abilityE will make Talent Submissions available to such Users, and the term during which such Users may make use of Talent Submissions as permitted under the TOU, shall be equal to the term during which abilityE is obliged to render services to such Users as contemplated in Section 7 above.
10.3 Termination. abilityE shall have the right, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, with or without cause, to terminate the TOU, the User’s access to the Website, and the provision of services to the User prior to the expiration of the term described above. Grounds for termination for cause include but are not limited to (a) non-payment by the User of the amounts owed for services provided by abilityE, and/or (b) any breach or default by the User under the TOU, and/or (c) as otherwise provided in the TOU, and/or (d) any breach or default by talent representatives under contracts to which such talent representatives and abilityE are also parties such as, by way of example only, Script Analysis Agreements. Upon expiration or termination, the User shall no longer have the right to access and/or use the Website, the Talent Submissions, the abilityE Materials, and/or the other products and services of abilityE.
- License. The license granted by abilityE to a User in the TOU is expressly conditioned on payment in full of all amounts owed by the User to abilityE for services rendered by abilityE according to applicable rates and terms. No license is granted in the event that payment in full is not actually received by abilityE.
- Modification, Suspension or Cessation of Services. abilityE reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or cease the operation of the Website and/or the provision of services at any time, without notice and in its sole and absolute discretion, and no such decision by abilityE shall be deemed to be a breach or default of the TOU.
- No refunds shall be owed or paid to any User except in the following specific circumstances: (a) in the event that abilityE elects to terminate without cause prior to the end of the term then in effect as set forth in Section 10.3 above, and/or (b) in the event that abilityE elects to cease the provision of services for which the User has already paid in full; and/or (c) as otherwise required by law. Under any of the foregoing specific circumstances, abilityE will refund to the User such portion of the price actually paid by the User allocable to the services not yet provided by abilityE at the time of termination or cessation.
- Reservation of Rights. abilityE reserves all rights under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in and to abilityE Materials, the contents (including the selection, arrangement and coordination of contents and the “look and feel”) of the Website, its advertising, publicity, and marketing materials in any and all media known or hereafter devised, and the logos, trademarks, trade dress, formats and other features of its various products and services as published, promoted and otherwise exploited by abilityE (collectively, “abilityE Marks”), excluding only such items of intellectual property that may be owned by third parties and are used by abilityE under license from the rights-holders or pursuant to the Fair Use Doctrine. The User expressly acknowledges and agrees that the use of the Talent Submissions by abilityE is not intended to and does not; create any relationship of co-author between abilityE and the User. The license granted to Users in the TOU shall not convey any of the foregoing rights to the User.
- Take-Down Notices under the DMCA. abilityE will receive and evaluate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Written notices of claimed copyright infringement must be in strict compliance with all terms and conditions of the DMCA and must be submitted according to the procedures set forth in the DMCA to abilityE: abilityEsupport(at)ability.email or Mailing address: abilityE PO Box 10878 Costa Mesa, CA 92627.
- Indemnification. Each site User hereby indemnifies and holds harmless abilityE, its shareholders, directors, officers, partners, joint venturers, principals, subsidiaries, board members and affiliates, and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, partners, associates, affiliates, joint venturers, agents, representatives, vendors, contractors and licensors, from all liability including, without limitation, from any liability for libel, defamation, personal injury, violation of my rights of privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark or any other personal and/or property rights and all claims, debts, demands, suits, actions, proceedings and/or prosecutions (“Claims”) based on allegations which, if true, would constitute a breach by the User and/or the User’s agents, representatives, employees, contractors, licensees, or affiliates, of any term of the TOU, and any and all liabilities, losses, damages, expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) and damages in consequence thereof. User agrees that they will not now nor in the future assert or maintain any Claims against abilityE. In return, abilityE will similarly bring no claims, as stated herein, against the User, its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, licensees, successors and assigns in connection to abilityE.
- Limitations on Liability of abilityE. The User acknowledges and agrees that he, she or they is (are) accessing the Website at his, her or their own risk. The Talent Submissions, and the Website, including but not limited to all of its content, features and functions, the other products and services of abilityE, and/or third-party content, links and advertisements accessible at or through the Website, are made available to the User without warranties, representations or indemnities of any kind whatsoever with the sole exception that abilityE represents that it has relied in good faith on the representations and warranties of Users who have provided Talent Submissions to abilityE. abilityE makes no representations, warranties or indemnities regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, suitability, functionality, merchantability, security, suitability for use, accuracy, or effectiveness of the foregoing by Users and shall not be liable for any use in violation of the terms and conditions of the TOU or otherwise. abilityE further makes no representations, warranties or indemnities regarding the availability, operation or functionality of the Website and/or the facilities by which the Website are accessed and hosted, and shall not be liable for service interruptions, corruption of data, damage to equipment, and/or malfunctions of any kind. ABILITYE, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PARTNERS, JOINT VENTURERS, PRINCIPALS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, JOINT VENTURERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, VENDORS, CONTRACTORS AND LICENSORS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY (WHETHER BASED IN COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE TALENT SUBMISSIONS, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE OTHER SERVICES OF ABILITYE (EVEN IF ABILITYE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). The maximum liability of abilityE and the other persons described above to the User based on any and all claims of any person, firm or corporation arising out of or in connection with the Talent Submissions, the abilityE Materials, and/or any aspect of the Website, and/or any other aspect of the products and services provided or made available by abilityE, shall in no case exceed the actual amounts paid by the User, other than Talent, to abilityE.
- Applicable Law. The TOU shall be interpreted, construed and governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and the State of California. Venue for any dispute arising under the TOU shall be in any court of competent jurisdiction in the County of Los Angeles, State of California, and the User hereby expressly submits and consents to such jurisdiction.
- Modification and Waiver. Except as otherwise provided in Section 2 above, the TOU may not be modified or altered, and no term or condition may be waived, except by a written instrument signed by an authorized representative of abilityE. No waiver of any term or condition of the TOU, or of any breach of the TOU or any portion thereof, shall be deemed a waiver of any other term, condition or breach of the TOU or any portion thereof.
- If any term or provision of the TOU is found to be unenforceable for any reason, the TOU shall remain in full force and effect and shall be fully enforceable on its remaining terms and conditions.
- Force Majeure. abilityE will not be responsible for any delay or failure in performance resulting from any cause beyond its control.
- Relationship of the Parties. abilityE and the User acknowledge and agree that they are independently contracting parties dealing at arm’s length with each in connection with the licensing of intellectual property rights and the provision of services. No partnership, joint venture, joint authorship, employment, fiduciary, agency or other relationship is created between them. The User shall not purport to act on behalf of abilityE in any manner or for any purpose and shall not purport to incur any debt or liability on behalf of abilityE.
If to the User: At the address given by the User at the time of registration and/or the purchase of services from abilityE.
If to abilityE: PO Box 10878 Costa Mesa, CA 92627 or to such new and different address as may be posted from time to time in the TOU as posted at the Website.
- Headings and footers are for convenience only and are not to be deemed part of the TOU.
GDPR COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
Notwithstanding any other term or condition of the TOU, abilityE complies with the applicable provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union regarding personal data collected from Users, including individuals who reside in the European Union.
abilityE is the data controller of the personal data collected from Users.
Users have the right, at any time, to: (a) withdraw their consent to the collection and processing of personal data; (b) access the personal data and rectify, erase or block the data, (c) receive the personal data that abilityE has collected and to transmit the personal data to another data controller, and/or(c) object to the processing of their personal data without express consent.
By clicking on the I AGREE button, however, Users are also acknowledging and agreeing that (a) abilityE is authorized to transfer their personal data outside the European Union, and (b) because abilityE is explicitly authorized to make the personal data of some Users to third parties, abilityE will be able to rectify, erase or block the data that remains under its direct control but may not be able to do the same for personal data that has already been made available to third parties with the consent of the User. By way of example only, once the personal data of a User who is a performer is submitting to a User who is a casting director, abilityE is not able to withdraw or change the personal data that has been submitted to the casting director.
abilityE collects and processes personal data only for the specified purposes that are explicitly set forth in the TOU and only to the extent that the collection and processing of personal data is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes.
abilityE uses its best efforts to assure that personal data is accurate when collected and updated when and where necessary to meet that objective.
abilityE takes every reasonable step to correct or delete personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Personal data collected by abilityE is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is further processed and is deleted if and when it is no longer necessary for these purposes.
abilityE utilizes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect against loss, alteration and/or unauthorized disclosure of, and/or access to, personal data and/or the unauthorized processing of personal data.
User-Provided Information. abilityE collects information that is provided by the User during the registration process, and/or embodied in Talent, Casting and Representative Submissions provided by the respective User to abilityE. Such information may include, but is not limited to, legal and professional names; address, phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact information; agency and management representation; physical appearance and characteristics; work experience; educational experience, guild and other memberships and affiliations; photographs, audio clips, and audiovisual clips; script excerpt, sides, and other original work; and so on. All of the User-Provided Information (with the sole exception of financial data, such as credit card numbers, provided by the User in connection with the on-line purchase of goods and services) is intended by the User to be made available by abilityE to third parties, including talent, agents, managers, casting directors, production companies, studios, etc. and is provided by the User to abilityE for such purposes.
Credit Card Transactions. If you provide credit card and other financial information in connection with the on-line purchase of goods and services from abilityE, from Users, such information shall be used by abilityE (and/or third-party services engaged by abilityE) only for the purpose of processing the payments and will not be maintained on file by abilityE.
Updating of User-Provided Information. Once the User has registered with abilityE, Users who are 18 years of age or older will not be able to remove the registration information or the records of his, her or its activity on or usage of the Website from abilityE’s databases. The User may contact abilityE to review, update or change any such personal information. To review personal information or make such changes, the User may contact abilityEsupport(at)ability.email.
Cookies. The Website may employ “cookie” technology to keep track of a User’s activity and usage of the Website and to collect and store information between a User’s visits to the Website. Cookies are small text files stored on the User’s computer that a website can use to recognize repeat users and to facilitate each user’s ongoing access to and use of a website. Generally, cookies work by assigning a unique number to the user that has no meaning outside of the assigning site. abilityE cannot control the use of “cookies” by advertisers or third parties hosting data or facilities for the Website. Users who elect to remove or disable the “cookies” on their computers may impair the functionality of the Website.
Release of Information Under Other Circumstances. abilityE reserves the right to disclose information whenever required to do so in order to comply with applicable law and/or legal process, and/or to enforce the terms of the TOU or any other agreement between the User and abilityE, and/or the protect or enforce the rights, property, safety, or security of abilityE, its advertisers and affiliates, and its employees, contractors, vendors, agents and representatives.
Children’s Online Privacy. abilityE does not provide services directed to children under the age of 18, and does not otherwise target children under the age of 18, except as set forth below.
Users Under the Age of 18. Some Users represent Talent under the age of 18 who wish to utilize the products and services of abilityE in order to seek employment as performers. abilityE accepts Talent Submissions provided by Users whose clients under the age of 18 only under the circumstances and procedures described below.
ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION POLICY FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
(“Shine the Light” Law)
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Cal. Civ. Code Sections 1798.80, et seq. ) provides California residents with the right to receive certain disclosures when personal information that has been collected online is shared with third parties for direct-marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and you provided personal information to abilityE.com in the past, and/or if you do so in the future, you are entitled to submit a request in writing to abilityE for a description of the information we may have provided to third parties. To submit your written request, please send it to us using our support contact form or email abilityEsupport(at)ability.email and use the following words in the subject line of the email: “California Privacy Request.”
Within 30 days after receipt of your request, we will send you a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of the third parties who actually received such information, if any.
We reserve our right not to respond to requests sent more than once in a calendar year.
Please note that the California “Shine the Light” law does not cover all categories of information that may be collected and disclosed or shared, and our policy relates only to information covered by the law.
abilityE and logo, and associated words marks and logos, are trademarks of abilityE, ability Entertainment, and associated logos are registered trademarks of ABILITY Corps, Inc.